Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2/4 Tuesday- Favorite Music Apps!

I'm linking up with some other bloggers for our 2/4 Tuesday Linky Party!


Here are some of my favorite music apps that I've been able to use this year!


    This app costs money, but it's worth it, because it is a fun way for your students to review solfege or the musical alphabet!



       Again, it costs money, but it's amazing because it allows you to record your own sounds and create compositions from them. I plan on using this for my Found Sounds unit and finding sounds around the school to use.



Now for my favorite free ones...


      I use this with my younger students to allow them to create ostinati and explore different instrument sounds with fun characters!



      This app is a great way to teach students about "same" and "different," while also making them laugh a lot- especially when they get one wrong and the blob explodes!




      This app is an amazing way to show high and low sounds, but also entertain students with the different colors and exciting visuals!


Hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to check out some of my fellow bloggers in our 2/4 Tuesday Linky Party!

Steph at Stay Tuned!



~Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment