Monday, April 21, 2014

Five Favorite Pins of April


After a relaxing week off (half of which I spent in Jamaica- woohoo!), I'm back and I'm linking up to Aileen Miracle's Five Favorite Pins of April Linky Party!

Here are mine! Click on the picture to access the pin!

1) Thought this was a cool idea about dry erase markers- plus mine always get played with- this would keep them out of reach!


2) I am going to incorporate this into my centers rotation next year! Magnetic dry erase board with letters on the staff!


3) BrainPop clips for sound!!



4) Rhythm/Steady Beat lesson idea from Make Moments Matter


5) Super cool idea- crayons in a glue gun- no clue what I'm gonna use it for, but I love it!!


Click on the link to Mrs. Miracle's blog to link up yourself, and have a marvelous Monday!!

~Ms. Patrician



No comments:

Post a Comment