Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Scoop 3-15-15

Last week was crazy, so I once again failed to post here. March is just a crazy month...hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things over spring break- after my All School Show (March 26th) and Music in Our Schools Month are both over!

Thanks to Teaching Trio, I have some motivation on this Sunday afternoon to post my Sunday Scoop!

Here goes...


Have to:

1) Put up a version of the Music Madness display below. My staff and students will be voting on this set of Sweet Sixteen Pop songs, then next week I'll tally and post the Elite Eight choices.


2/3) My 3rd Annual All School Show, HFB's Rockin In Our School Shoes, is fast approaching, and this week will bring combined grade-level rehearsals AND require me to really know the logistics for the show, including who will be watching the kids, what time they will need to be on the stage, and whether or not they have the correct shirt colors- a different color depending on the grade level. Wish me/the kids luck!!

Hope to...

1) Our county-wide Twitter chats have gotten off to an awesome start and I hope that our third one on Tuesday will be just as awesome! Check out #APSchats at 8 PM EST if you'd like to join in the discussion- I'm 90% sure that the discussion will be about Effective Professional Development this week.

2) I would really like to get at least one more blog post in later this week...crossing my fingers that I'll find the time!

Happy to...

My best friend Ketti is coming down from Boston to hang out with me and our other best friend Rachel for a joint birthday celebration like we have tried to do every year since college ended! She will be here from Tuesday-Thursday and I can't wait to see her!!!

Hope everyone has a great week!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment