Hi everyone! Today I am linking up with David over at Make Moments Matter to celebrate some of my teaching milestones this year. :)
1) I finished my second full year of teaching in March (I graduated in December, so I taught for half a year before my first September)! I am so happy to be teaching music for a living, couldn't imagine my life any other way!
2) I was able to blog more, though I plan to be more diligent about it next year. I also gained SO much knowledge and lots of exciting resources by reading other blogs and taking advantage of TeachersPayTeachers!
3) Started a Faculty Choir at school! We met every Wednesday for a half hour and had a blast- a great way to get through the middle of the week. They performed at both the Winter and Spring concerts and did such a great job- can't wait to continue this next year!
4) My 5th grade chorus performed at the South Arlington Pyramid Concert in February and rocked the house with a Hoffman-Boston favorite- Zombie Style!!
5) I put on my 2nd Annual All-School Show, encompassing grades PreK-5, called Science Rocks! Just as it was last year, this was a great success and such a wonderful way to build community in the school between students, staff, and parents!
6) I will be presenting about the advantages of blogging and Pinterest at an All-County Professional Development Week- Festival of the Minds! I'm excited to share what I've learned and to talk with others about their experiences. :)
We still have 3 1/2 weeks left, but I'm already excited to see what next year brings!!