Monday, October 6, 2014

Michael and Son Jingle Sing-Off Entry!

Good morning!

    I am happy to announce that my 5th grade class finished their entry to the Michael and Son Jingle Sing-Off! I submitted our entry earlier today- we could win $5,000 for our school!


This was a spur of the moment decision on my part- two weeks ago I found out about this and decided the day before class that I wanted my 5th graders to try it. It was amazing to see the amount of thoughtful collaboration and teamwork that went into it from these 10-11 year olds. We may not win the contest, but I am so proud of my students for their hard work. Our Project Edison teacher, Barb Papantoniou worked with me to make this project possible, and even made a Vimeo link to the finished product! You may view it below:



Keep your fingers crossed for us- we would be so grateful to receive a $5,000 prize for our hard work!!

Have a happy Monday!
~Ms. Patrician


3 comments: