Thursday, October 30, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

Though I skipped a week, I am back to linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings Positive Thinking Thursday.



My sentiment for this Positive Thinking Thursday is to "Just Keep Swimming." As a third year teacher, I have all kinds of ideas floating around in my head and never enough time to implement all of them! This is especially true this week, as I attended the NAfME National In-Service conference in Nashville from Sunday-Tuesday. I learned a TON, but my head is rolling trying to keep up with everything I took in over three days. I will definitely post about my experience soon, however, in order to get through the rest of this week, today's thought is simply:


Click the Positive Thinking Button above to join the party!
~Ms. Patrician

1 comment:

  1. I have been telling myself this a lot lately so it is pretty funny that you used this thought this week! :)

    Thanks for linking up again!
    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete