Thursday, October 2, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday 10/2/14

Good morning everyone!

     As I sit here at my desk right before the first busses arrive, I am anticipating the arrival of 42 talented 3rd-5th grade singers who have auditioned for me over the last few weeks. The singers who are joining me this morning made it into All Star Chorus, our new before-school chorus that will meet for a half hour once a week every Thursday. I am excited to see the students and work on some fun music with them!

This is my contribution to Mrs. Laffin's Laughing's Positive Thinking Thursday, because, though I have no idea how this pilot year of the chorus will turn out, I am definitely ready to see it through!



15 minutes!! Eeeeek!! :) :)

Have a great day!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment