Friday, July 31, 2015

Three Things I've Learned This Summer

Hello there!

    It is definitely out of character for me the past few months to post twice in one week, but maybe I'm starting to get back into the swing of things! Since I wrote an original post yesterday, I thought I'd link up with Aileen Miracle at Mrs. Miracle's Music Room today for Three Things I've Learned this Summer.


1) It is best to go on a big trip with a time change right at the beginning of summer break!

I posted a couple days ago about my big trip out West. It was an awesome trip and we had SO much fun! We were really only tired from the trip out there on the first day, and from then on out it was easy going! When we returned home to the East coast, we were exhausted and we ended up sleeping in late the next morning! This almost NEVER happens to me in the summer, since I'm so used to getting up for school that I just get up around the same time in the summer- but not this summer! I love it!!

2) I love mid-summer teacher meetings!

Yes, I may be a nerd, but I love seeing my teacher friends over the summer! Plus, I feel ten times more excited when I see them AND we are doing productive things for the upcoming school year! I had two days of PBIS planning last week and a half day teacher forum about personalized learning yesterday and I got to see teachers that I hadn't seen in over a month at both! We so rarely get to talk without our teacher issues from the year getting in the way. So much excitement was shared about weddings, engagements, and awesome vacations!


3) I don't care what anyone says, my iPhone 6 is amazing.

If you aren't the type of person who looks forward to your phone upgrade every two years, then go ahead and judge me, but oh man was I excited recently when I got my iPhone 6! My iPhone 5 battery died so quickly, the phone part didn't work so I always had to use speakerphone, and it was just getting slow in general. I love the new features- touchpad ID, Shazam using Siri, and the larger screen! I'm going to go off and revel in my new phone glory, especially my cute penguin case!


~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment