Thursday, September 11, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

Hello everyone!

     Today I'm linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her Positive Thinking Thursday!



Since this date 13 years ago was a very hard day to think positively in this country, I'm thinking back over those years and feeling very grateful for all of the great things in my life. I have a wonderfully supportive family, great friends, a loving boyfriend, and a job that I absolutely LOVE!

Other than that, my positive thought specific to this week would have to be that after only one class with me, my Montessori class yesterday remembered my name AND sang it to me (without me prompting or singing with them) during the Hello song. Since this is an added Montessori class from last year, I didn't know any of them before last Wednesday. Hearing them singing and making music with me (Ms. Patrician), brought a huge smile to my face! :)

Link up with your positive thoughts by clicking on the picture above!

Have a wonderful end of your week!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment