Thursday, January 15, 2015

Positive Thinking Thursday 1-15-15

Good morning everyone!

     I am linking up with Jennifer at Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her Positive Thinking Thursday Linky Party!

No rest for the weary! Though we had our big Winter Concert on Tuesday night, I am still holding rehearsals this week for All Star Chorus and Faculty Choir to prepare for their performances at Multicultural Night on February 25th.

My positive thought is actually from my awesome new desk calendar that I got for Christmas this year! I'm cheating a little bit, because it's actually tomorrow's quote, but I love it and it's so perfect for this post, so I'm using it:

After a successful concert and knowing a few more are on the way, I am definitely embracing this quote as I go about my day. Hope you feel the same way!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment