For me it doesn't exactly feel like a Sunday because (lucky me) I get tomorrow off for MLK Jr. Day and on Tuesday we get a work day- yay! I am so excited to re-organize my work life and be ready for the beginning of February with plans all set!
I am linking up with Teaching Trio again for their Sunday Scoop Linky Party!
1) Work day is for getting those 2nd quarter grades in, so I'll have to work on that before and after I attend some meetings. I am hoping that will go by quickly, so that I have time to reorganize my thoughts for the months ahead.
2) Organize!! I have just spent the afternoon organizing our room at home and am feeling very motivated to do the same at school!
3) I have slacked off on this blog over the past few weeks, so I hope to re-focus and get some of my own subjects going, not just linky parties! (Even though I love them!)
1) Plan a trip for Spring Break- two years ago I went to Cancún, last year we went to Jamaica, and we're hoping for another Mexican excursion this year- can't wait to plan it...and then look forward to it for 2+ months. ;)
2) I have to get my nails done. Yes, I know, I'm such a girl, but my gel manicures only last about a month, so I have to get this done within the next week or so otherwise they'll look terrible!
I love my group of friends, and we all love Melting Pot (which, in case you didn't know, is an amazing fondue restaurant), but it's only affordable during Restaurant Week, so we are going on Tuesday! I am looking forward to an enjoyable, and delicious, night out with my friends!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week- and while you do, please think of Martin Luther King Jr. and all of his sacrifices to further kindness and justice in this country. If you can, consciously pass his kindness on to people around you as you go about your business. Even if it's as simple as having a conversation with a tired cashier at the grocery store- it could make a huge difference in someone's day.