Monday, February 16, 2015

A Very ConnectED President's Day!

Good morning!

    I have a very exciting connectED day ahead of me! So far, I am enjoying my President's Day holiday by sitting in bed to catch up with last week's DVRed shows while I plan my lessons for the week. Now, here's where the connectED part comes in:

  1. I will be getting my day started very soon with a lunch date with two of my Twitter connections! I am meeting @sarahdateechur and @ThatsWightman in Alexandria today to hang out before our #edcampNoVA this coming Saturday!

  2. As if that wasn't enough, I get to do a Google Hangout with some of the most innovative educators in my county to talk about starting up some county-wide Twitter chats!


  3. Last, but certainly not least, my staff's #HFBTLAP (Teach Like a Pirate) book study commences its first official Monday night chat tonight at 8 PM! Join us if you're interested in donning your eye patch and finding your pirate self! We love visitors!

I hope those of you that are teaching today are having a great Monday and that those of you with a day off are relaxing before another work week! Stay tuned- I hope to post later this week about flipping my recorder lessons using Zaption!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment