Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Scoop 2-8-15

Good morning!

    Teaching Trio has some of the most wonderful linky parties, so here is my third link-up with them of the week! Link up with them to share your Sunday Scoop!


Without further ado, here is mine:


I usually go through each one of these and explain them, but I think they are pretty self-explanatory this week. The only one that really needs more explanation is my Read Aloud- I started volunteering for an awesome organization- The Reading Connection- back in November and I am excited to be the lead for the first time this Tuesday! It will be different from my day job, but the same in some ways, which is why I like it. Thanks to The Reading Connection for giving me this opportunity to give back to the kids who need it most. Click the picture below to learn more about this organization:



I plan to write a blog post sometime soon about Mozart in the Jungle- if you have not watched this awesome show and you have any sort of love for music, you should do it right now! It is available on Amazon Prime Instant Video and it is such a great show- hoping for a Season 2!


Let me know if you start watching- I'd love to hear your thoughts!
~Ms. Patrician



1 comment:

  1. Hi Molly,

    The Reading Connections sounds like an awesome organization! I just found you through our Teacher Bloggers list and Sunday Scoop at the same time! We have a Virginia Teacher Bloggers group on FB. Please let me know if you are interested in joining us! I think you would be our first music teacher and we are always looking for others to join us!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete