Monday, December 1, 2014

Done, Finished, Finito!! #NaBloPoMo

Whew! Today marks the last day of my month-long blogging expedition! Now don't worry, I will still be blogging on a regular basis, but I think I'll take a break from the every day blogging for awhile. I am very happy to say that I have finished #NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post Month) and had a great time doing it!


Some days it was really hard to think of things to write, and I have to thank some of my other teacher bloggers for providing frequent linky parties and inspiration for my posts over the past 30 days! I really feel like I've grown as a blogger and an educator! If you haven't tried it, I definitely suggest that you do! It is a great challenge. If you'd like to for the month of December- follow this link to BlogHer's #NaBloPoMo button- December's theme is JOY!

My most joyous news at the moment is that we are ahead in the votes for the Michael and Son Jingle Sing-Off, but we still need votes to keep us at #1 until Sunday! Please vote here every day for Hoffman Boston! We appreciate your votes so much!



In addition to blogging for a whole month, if you've been reading my blog you know that I have been very active on Twitter recently. As a result, I have heard about this fun #12joysofteaching conversation that will be going on for the first 12 days of December! Please join me in reflecting during the beginning of our winter months. :) The list is below:


I look forward to seeing your responses!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment