Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So Many Link-Ups, So Little Time Left in 2014!

As you can probably tell from the title of my post, it's hard to pick from all of the linky parties that have been posted in the past few days, so, in the spirit of tying up the last loose ends of 2014, I have decided to link-up with my two favorites!



Personal: I have been truly slacking in my exercise routine this Fall, and I intend to get back into it- Kazaxe and the gym at least twice a week!

Professional: I would like to present about Twitter at next year's NAfME conference. After attending this past October, I really feel like I have something to share with other music educators.

Classroom: I have ambitious plans to use the 1:1 iPads in 2nd-5th grade for some exciting new projects, but I have to learn enough about the apps myself first!

Blog/TPT: I have one product up on TPT, but hopefully I'll have time to put a few more things up by this time next year!

Just for me: I need to learn that I can't do everything at one time. I am very busy- which I truly love- but as I take several leaps forward in my career, I also need to know how to balance my time. We shall see if I can stick to this one. ;)

Linky #2: Love this new find from Ideas by Jivey- Top 5 Blog Posts of the Year- thanks to Teaching to Inspire in 5th for posting it, so that I myself can link-up!

So, without further ado, here are my top 5 of this year!












Happy New Year, everyone! I can't wait to see what's next for All Star Music VA in 2015!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment