Anddd here's mine!
- Finish lesson planning for January- I'm about halfway there, and I have plans from previous years in place, just have to make sure everything fits in the calendar the right way!
- Before I get back to school on the 5th, I need to have the rules and theme set for the second monthly #HFBTweets Contest at my school!
- We got the $5,000 Michael and Son check, so now I need to research how I will spend it. Here are some things I'm thinking:
- New instruments and classroom tools
- Filters for stage lights
- Wireless microphones for our auditorium
- New music technology- either for iPads or something new and fun to try/effective with the students!
- See Reese Witherspoon in the movie Wild. I heard the book was great, and I loved the preview, so I have to get out to see that sometime before break is over!
- Start a new book such as Amy Poehler's "Yes Please," which I got for Christmas, or one of the Teach Like a Pirate books, which I need to find before the #bfctlap Twitter chat starts on January 6th!
Happy to...see Into the Woods with my mom today! She has been sick since Christmas Day, so I'm excited to be able to go out with her to enjoy a movie that we've both been looking forward to this holiday season!!
Have a wonderful week!