Thursday, December 11, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday 12-11-14

Well, today is a good day for me to once again join Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her Positive Thinking Thursday linky party!


Today I had an early dentist appointment (already a not-so-fun wait to start off my day), which I had to rush through to get back to school in time for an extra Faculty Choir rehearsal, as well as my regular Thursday All Star Chorus rehearsal. Of course, I missed 1 1/2 of those rehearsals because...I locked my keys in my car- along with my lunch and most everything I'd need for school today! Luckily I was able to make it for the 2nd half of All Star Chorus rehearsal (out of breath and feeling crazed) to practice their music for our two debut performances next week!

So, my positive thinking for the day is I MADE IT AND MY STUDENTS ARE ALMOST READY FOR THEIR FIRST CONCERTS IN THIS CHORUS! So excited to show them off next week!! :)

And here's one more tidbit just in case you've been reading my blog a lot lately- my 5th grade students won the $5,000 for that video we've all been voting for!! Can't wait to use it for some exciting things for the music program here at Hoffman Boston!

~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment