Friday, November 21, 2014

Five for Friday!

I love all of the awesome new linky parties that I keep finding! There are so many wonderful teacher bloggers out there and you all have so much to say!


This week I am linking up with Doodlebugs for Five for Friday! Five for Friday is for posting five random things from today or the past week on your blog, so here goes!


I am ridiculously competitive, so I have spent most of today working on getting votes for my 5th graders in the Michael and Son Jingle Sing-Off Contest! They worked SO hard on their video and at the moment we're in second place! Help us by voting for Hoffman Boston Elementary here: VOTE!

Here are my 5th graders in their self-made costumes doing their own choreographed dance to the Michael and Son Jingle. :)


In the meantime, my 4th and 5th graders are getting ready for our Winter Concert. So far the music is coming along, and I am anticipating our first rehearsal combined (all of 5th during their special and all of 4th during theirs)! Hopefully they can work together and make some beautiful music!


In preparation for yet another performance endeavor, I have finally finished typing all the lyrics, recording all the songs, and making videos of all the movements that the kids will be doing on stage for the All School Show in March. It is a HUGE undertaking that involves every student in PreK-5th grade, but I feel like I am really on top of things this year and am prepared so much earlier than I was before.


We have some fun plans this weekend in my house- two birthday parties, two hours of work for me, and our annual Friendsgiving- which is made more awesome this year by the fact that it is the same week as Thanksgiving! So, we get two awesome meals in one week!


I will echo Doodlebugs in saying THANKSGIVING BREAK IS NEXT WEEK! And boy am I ready for that! Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but sometimes you just need that break! My boyfriend and I are heading up to Cape Cod to spend the holiday at my Granma's with my family, so wish us luck on our drive up there- all the way from VA! Ahh!

Until tomorrow!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment