Thursday, November 6, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday: Concert Season!

Concert season is soon approaching- ahhhh!!!


I am excited for my new auditioned chorus- All Star Chorus- to have their performance debut on December 17th, but since we only have a half hour a week to rehearse- it's definitely crunch time already! Where did the Fall go??



In any case, today I am linking up with Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her Positive Thinking Thursday once again!



My positive thought for the day is that the students in All Star Chorus are super jazzed to have the opportunity to perform at a local mall in December! They are especially excited to eat in the Food Court of the mall. ;)

I hope that we can get this music to the level that I want by the week of December 15th! We perform at a school function on the 17th and at the mall on the 19th! I am very happy with the direction in which my choral program is moving!

Please consider linking up with us by clicking the button above! Or share your positive comments with me in the comments!! I love to hear from fellow bloggers or anyone who is reading my blog! :)

Have a spectacular Thursday!
~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment