Tuesday, November 4, 2014

#NaBloPoMo AKA...

         It's National Blog Post Month and I am participating! Of course I only just found out that this was a thing this morning, but since I have posted two entries already in November, I thought I'd continue it to meet this challenge. I plan to post every day until December 1st. You can see each post here and I will link to it on my twitter feed (@mspatricianhfb).

       If you'd like to learn more about this project, please read this awesome blog post by Mike at PikeMall Tech- he is advocating for more teacher bloggers out there! I totally agree with him and I LOVE reading all my teaching blogs each week- it's been so great to connect with teachers all over the country and the world. :)

      In addition, please add your name and blog link to this Google Sheet, so that you and others can see all the posts and follow more awesome bloggers out there! You may also officially participate by adding your blog here: http://www.blogher.com/nablopomo-monthly-badges.



In other news, I hope that everyone out there is proudly sporting an "I Voted" sticker from Election Day 2014!! We can make our voices heard in all sorts of ways!!

Look out for my post tomorrow! Now back to putting my grades in for the first quarter...

~Ms. Patrician

No comments:

Post a Comment